When corruption occurs in Microsoft Access, you are likely to face
one of the following error messages:
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because
you and another user are attempting to change the same data at
the same time
- Unrecognized Database Format
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object.
Please contact your system administrator.
- [database.mdb] isn't an Index in this table. Look in the index
collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index
- Enter database password - even though none was set up
- The Microsoft Jet Engine cannot open this file
There are other error messages, but these are the most common. It
is under these circumstances that a third party data recovery company
can help. Click
here to submit an enquiry.
Please note that unlike many other database repair companies, we
can recover not only tables but also queries, forms, reports, macros
and in some cases modules.